About the role
Reporting to the Review Leasing Manager, you’ll liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure current Coles and Liquor leases are reviewed and renewed on time, to the profit benefit of the business.
• Ensure that all market rent reviews are administered as per lease requirements
• Negotiate the most favorable outcome minimizing the occupancy costs of each store
• Manage the maintenance of store tenure in accordance with business strategy
• Interpret the terms of leases
• Modify, prepare, and model financial business cases for business approval
• Assist in reporting for lease management.
About you and your skills
Proactive and energetic, you come from a large organisation and have had national responsibility for lease negotiation and management.
You'll also have
• Proven leadership skills with a strong emphasis on interpersonal skills
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
• Reporting experience in a property management business
• Financial modelling skills
• Ability to work across functions with various stakeholders.
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is invested in and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work including work from home, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.