Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Dialysis you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Parkland Medical Center which is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Parkland Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Parkland Medical Center!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What will you do in this role:
- Demonstrate skill in setup and operation of dialysis equipment in differing settings
- Perform various types of dialysis therapies, including hemodialysis
- Manages water treatment and testing as directed. Completes and documents required testing as scheduled
- Provide therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, in support of HCA ethical principles and value
- Provide safe medication administration for the adult patient population.
- Assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting all aspects of patient care.
- Monitors, records, and communicates effectively patient condition as appropriate, utilizing computerized documentation systems to maintain therapeutic relationships with patients, families, and physicians
- Assesses and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team. Instructs and educates patients and families providing age and culturally appropriate care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Registered Nurse with New Hampshire license or active Compact License
- BLS and ACLS are required
- CPI certification within 60 days of hire
- Minimum of 1 year of Critical Care nursing experience required
- Associate Degree required, BSN preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Parkland Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1983. We give patient's access to trained physicians, advanced technology and innovative approaches through our partnerships with the Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the New England Heart & Vascular Institute. Our 80+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Southern New Hampshire. We are accredited as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology. We are recognized as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission. Parkland has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
At Parkland Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse RN Dialysis opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.