DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $76.33 - $104.90 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Regional Medical Center of San Jose is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Cardiac Cath Lab RN II position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
Regional Medical Center of San Jose offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Regional Medical Center of San Jose!
Job Summary and Qualifications
POSITION SUMMARY: Admit and recover Cardiac Cath Lab patients who are under going an invasive or non-invasive cardiac Cath Lab procedure. Assess, plan, implement, evaluate and coordinate care for adult & geriatric patients.
Minimum: RN License in California, BLS, ACLS
Minimum: 2 years’ experience in Cardiac Cath Lab, EKG Interpretation & Hemodynamic pressure reading, Coronary Anatomy, Minimal of one year in PAR, Patient Education relative to CAD.
Minimum: Accredited School of Nursing,
Minimum: Management of High Acute Cardiac Patients, Critical Care Cardiopulmonary & Vascular Assessment skills, Organizational & Management of multiple tasks, Basic Computer Skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Regional Medical Center of San Jose is a 264 bed acute care hospital with a Level II Trauma Center. The hospital provides a host of technologically advanced services including Cardiovascular, Neuro, Orthopedic, Bariatric and General Surgery, Interventional Pulmonology and services for Women. Regional holds Joint Commission advanced certification as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Get with the Guidelines- Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. County-designated STEMI (heart attack) Receiving Center designated Lung Cancer Screening Center, a member of Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ECMO) and certified by The Joint Commission in Sepsis care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Cardiac Cath Lab RN II opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.