Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Parkland Medical Center our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Clinical Nurse Coordinator RN Med Surg PRN to join our healthcare family.
Parkland Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Parkland Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator CNC Med Surg opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) you will oversee the overall care of patients on the unit while also taking patient assignments. On the Medical Surgical Unit you will care for pre and post-operative patients while helping coordinate the overall flow of the unit and acting as a resource to staff.
- Manage your unit personnel under direction provided by the unit Director and Manager.
- You will help ensure staff have proper orientation and documented competencies to provide a competent level of care for patients.
- Helping promote and monitor unit safety and quality measures will be one of your primary job functions along with counselling staff to meet the goals of the unit and organization.
- You will monitor, record and communicate patient conditions as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- You will provide assessment and care for pre and post-surgical patients to include: total joint replacements, bariatric, orthopedic, general, gynecological, urosurgery, etc.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of NH or valid compact state.
- ACLS or successful completion of ACLS within three months of hire.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Parkland Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1983. We give patient's access to trained physicians, advanced technology and innovative approaches through our partnerships with the Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the New England Heart & Vascular Institute. Our 80+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Southern New Hampshire. We are accredited as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology. We are recognized as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission. Parkland has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
At Parkland Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator CNC Med Surg opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.