Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for RN Emergency Room position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center!
Job Summary and Qualifications
At Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, we are looking for a compassionate and reliable registered nurse in our Emergency Department to provide care and treatment to ill and injured patients in our patient centered care model. In this role, you will be required to make clinical assessments of situations and manage treatment as a team. We are an amazing, hardworking team who is looking for a phenomenal addition to our team. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
· You will demonstrate the ability to manage critical situations and make care based decisions.
· On our team, you will act as an advocate for patient safety.
· On our team, you will guide and be a resource for new employees.
· You will educate patients regarding their medications, procedure and treatments, providing patients and their families with support throughout their stay.
· On our team, you will complete documentation on the patient’s record in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must hold a current license from the Virginia Board of Nursing (or multi-state compact license with eligibility to practice in Virginia).
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification required upon hire.
- PALS and ACLS within 6 months post-hire
- TNCC certification preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 2010. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 130+ bed hospital is one of the leading community hospitals for the Fredericksburg area. The center is a part of HCA Virginia, which is the commonwealth's most comprehensive healthcare network. We offer a wide range of inpatient and outpatient medical services. The services include a 24-hour emergency room, advanced-technology operating rooms, cancer care center, advanced imaging, heart and vascular care, obstetrics and neonatal care, intensive care and psychiatric care.
At Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN Emergency Room opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.