Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major international force in its specific sector.
- Must have a high degree of mechanical aptitude and knowledge of the welding and fabrication systems.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to proceed alone to diagnose, plan, layout and complete assignments – strong problem solving skills
- Must be able to operate fork trucks and lifts.
- Must be able to read schematic diagrams, interpret blueprints and understand service manuals.
- Must be able to perform a variety of routine maintenance tasks including electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and other maintenance duties.
- Pipe-fitter type skills
- Strong welding skills – Certified Welder
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge and experience of the paint mechanical process preferred
- Must be willing to attend training classes, seminars, or service schools.
- Mechanical Tech Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Technical degree or certification
The preferred candidate will have experience with the following:
2-4 years direct maintenance experience. EEO:
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.