Serve Talent have teamed up with a successful and well-established Engineering business that are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
This business specialises in cutting edge automation machinery to a range of different clients in diverse industries.
This position has come about because of the continued success and growth of the business and will be working closely within the Finance team.
- Sales order evaluation and processing
- Invoicing and processing customer queries
- Bank transactions and reconciliations
- Budgeting and variance analysis
- Expenses analysis and payments
- Supplier liaison and relationship managing
Ideally, you'll have:
- An understanding of MRP manufacturing systems
- An understanding of revenue recognition
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven skills in Microsoft Office
- Be studying towards an AAT qualification
What's in it for you?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Free electric car charging
- Sick pay (after one year)
- Paid breaks
- Company events
This position would be a particularly good fit for someone that is currently studying for their AAT qualifications.
If this sounds like a fantastic next step in your career then press 'APPLY now' and get in contact with India Greenwood on