Job Description :-
Minimum 5 Years of Salesforce Release Management / DevOps experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce customization and configuration
- Strong experience using one of these tools: Copado, AutoRabit, Flosum as a DevOps Tool
- Salesforce Metadata - in-depth knowledge of how declarative configuration maps to Salesforce metadata
- Hands-on Salesforce Release Tools: VS Code, Salesforce CLI, Ant
- Version Control: GIT and/or SVN, Gitlab, Bitbucket, basics + knowledge of branching/merges
- Continuous Integration: GitLab Pipelines, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins Pipeline, Azure DevOps
- Working towards Salesforce Dev Lifecycle & Deployment Certification
- Able to write and modify build scripts written in Node, Gradle, Python, Ant, etc.
- Should have strong analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Create RM process plans to manage the deployment processes that are customized to each project
- Manage all activities relating to Release Management/Deployment functions and processes, configuration and deployment from the various SFDC orgs through development, testing, QA and Production.
- Work with the Development (local and offshore) /QA team at an operational level to ensure defect free deployment
- Ensure that all SFDC orgs are in complete sync with each other so that fidelity of SFDC code and configuration is maintained throughout the DEV-TEST-QA-PRODUCTION life cycle
- Create, maintain and standardize all required documentation to manage each individual deployment process for each project
- Communicate at all levels (Dev, QA, IT Admin, Integration teams) regarding every phase of the RM process
- Work with the TA/TL to create a version control/CI processes
- Work with the client IT Audit team to maintain enterprise security and IT practice compliance
- Envolve daily deployment process
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Salesforce Admin