About the Role
- Build strategic relationship with key decision makers in the accounts- Middle and Senior management, including CXOs
- Driving revenue enhancement in the accounts (both Data and Voice) though effective account management, along-with retention of the existing revenue
- Augment solution selling, and drive new product penetration in emerging markets
- Co-ordinate with the cross functional teams, both internally (BSG, CE, Networks, etc) and externally (Partners, Vendors, Clients, etc) to ensure business target achievements and meeting customer expectations on service delivery.
- Ensure the account business target achievement on: Order booking, Revenues, Collections, New Account identification and Churn control
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of B2B Sales Experience in Telecom/ Technology domain
Key Competencies :
- Understanding of technology
- Customer Service Orientation
- Key Account Planning & Management
- Executive Presence – ability to handle CXO discussions
- Commercial Acumen
- Ability to devise creative ideas to attract the target customer’s attention