Electrical Engineer - Job description
- Qualification: ME / B. Tech / B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Job Role: Assistant Manager / Manager
- Experience:Should have 8 to 10 years' experience in Electrical design for EPC projects pertaining water, Industrial water, Sewage water for electrical power distribution system design engineering.
Well exposure in EPC electrical projects design start from preparation of SLD, technical specifications, sizing calculation of switchgears, PCC/PMCC/MCC, transformers, cables, battery & battery charger, earthing, lightning system, EHV & HV substations.
- Lead design team to handle minimum two EPC project at time.
- Knowledge on EHV, HV & MV, LV power distribution system with individual capacity for handling.
- Participating vendor offer review & finalisation of technical requirement as per project requirement.
- Preparation of GA of electrical substation layout & cable cellar arrangement.
- Preparation of cable routing layout, earthing, lighting & lightning layout drawings.
- Experience in preparation of motor schematics, various control circuits, review of vendor offers.
- Knowledge & experience for selection of motor, starters such as VFD, SS, ATS in HV and MV/LV voltage level.
- Experience in various types of energy efficient motors, DG set & review of vendor documents / characteristics curves.
- Selection of switchgear components as per type - 2 coordination chart.
- Preparing department DCI & MCI list, scope matrix, design review plans, risk matrix and identifying deviation scope.
- Handling tenders, preparation of pre-bid queries, Identification of major & minor items of the projects, providing optimized design & BOQ proposals, interdepartmental interface, preparing technical specifications and data sheet for equipment's.
- Responsibility for co-ordination with various equipment vendors for getting the technical offers, evaluation & clearing post order vendor documents.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in cable trenches, supports calculation.
- The candidate should be well conversant with IS, IE-Regulations, IEEE, IEC codes and CPHEEO manuals and other power distribution system design standards.
- knowledge on ECS / PLC / DCS system for plant and power system substations.
- Knowledge for preparation of cable schedule, ECS IO List, Drive List, Alarm and Annunciation List.
- Inter Departmental Co-ordination with Civil, Mechanical Piping and Process
- Knowledge on 3D software (Model).
- Close interaction with other business units for timely submission of technical documents.
- Coordination & support project team for timely approval of design documents.
- Meeting with Vendors & Clients for technical discussions.
Skills: Electrical Engineering, Substation Design, equipment sizing, Etap, cable networks , Layout Design, Hv, Etp
Experience: 4.00-8.00 Years