. Investigation, repair faults and testing of site and area instrument and control equipment.
. Perform first line maintenance and reporting faults on instrument equipment and systems.
. Identify, prepare and apply instrument isolations.
. Assist with routine shutdown and shutdown maintenance activities.
. Supervise and coach junior staff.
. Participate in Job Safety Analysis (JSA) process and review conclusions.
. Apply STOP techniques and working practices during daily activity.
. Monitor construction work sites for compliance with Permit to Work and company standards.
. Document review e.g. Maintenance Procedures, modification work packs etc.
. Prepare Daily maintenance equipment status Logs.
. Ensure that all records/logs/certificates are maintained and updated to provide evidence of terminal conformance to Cairn India HSE standards.
. Participate in MoC review process.
. Support commissioning and optimisation of new and modified plant.
. Maintenance of site and area Certified Equipment e.g. Fire & Gas systems.
. Construction and pre-commissioning where the work will be agreed and led by the Maintenance Superintendent or Vendor.
. Carry out modifications to Cairn India and statutory standards and codes.
. Provide technical support.
. Specify spares requirements.
. Testing and official witness acceptance of construction and vendor modifications.
. Manage instrument maintenance priorities, vendor performance and repair tracking system.
. Be aware of, and implement rules and regulations based upon statutory and company requirements.
. Update integrity and re-certification documentation and records within the maintenance management system.
. Ensure whWorking Knowledge in following systems is reqd:
Working Knowledge in following systems is reqd:
1. Field instruments exposure in reliability improvement of Interface levels of separators / Control valves / Flow meters etc.,
2. Custody transfer metering systems proving
3. Tank gauging systems exposure
4. Thorough knowledge of ESD and PCS systems especially YOKOGAWA and Siemens
5. SIL concept thorough knowledge and exposure in participating SIL studies and validation
6. Condition monitoring tools implementation such as Bentley Nevada System 1 ,Shinkawa systems,etc.,ere performance standards have not been met that the correct plans are in place to resolve.
Experience: 7.00-10.00 Years