Informatica team is looking for highly talented Data Warehouse/Integration implementation specialist to join our Customer Support organization to help accelerate our customers' on-premises to cloud migration journey. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of Informatica's world class Product Specialist team and focus on the hottest industry trend in Cloud Native space specific to Cloud Modernization and Cloud Migration. We act as trusted advisors to solve our customer's Cloud migration problems such as optimizing the design, performance, and scale with respect to Cloud.As part of this team, you will get an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the Cloud First Cloud Native (CFCN) strategy of the organization.
Our Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be technically proficient and have passion to support our customers and stakeholders through the capabilities of our all products and solutions. He/she should find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet is equally adept at and content working independently. The candidate should be able to rapidly understand and translate Customer's business challenges and concerns into cloud ready solutions
- Have the resourcefulness, creativity, and strategic thinking to solve the most complex data challenges.
- Learn quickly, pickup new technologies and help the team become efficient with automation by thinking outside the box.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with customers to address any functionality questions and differences encountered during the PowerCenter migration to Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS)
- Provide solutions to challenges faced in customers' business flow during migration to Cloud.
- Provide guidance and creative solutions to address any parity gaps after the migration and enable customers on how to leverage and utilize the power of the cloud platform and optimize the design flows.
- Build customized automated tools/utilities to ease with the migration.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to troubleshoot product issues and product gaps.
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles, white papers, and serve as a go-to resource
- Work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, R&D, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that customers can successfully adopt Informatica products to achieve their business outcomes.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 5 to 7 years of experience with at least one end to end Data Warehouse/Integration project implementation experience
- Hands on experience in Informatica Cloud Data Integration (CDI).
- Strong Analytical and Solution Design Skills
- Expert-level database skills in at least one major RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Teradata)
- Hands-on experience in scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows/Linux)
- Good understanding of at least one of the Cloud DWs (Snowflake, AWS, Azure Synapse, Redshift and GBQ)
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE and webservices based solutions
- Experience with Web Services based APIs, SOAP, REST, micro-service framework etc.
- Familiarity with Cloud Hosted environments such as AWS and MSFT Azure
- Knowledge of PowerCenter or other ETL tools and experience in Informatica Cloud Application Integration (CAI), preferred
Skills: Data Warehouse, Cdi, Solution Design, Rdbms, Java J2ee, Etl Tools
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years