Full stack Developer
This role has been designated as 'Edge', which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is seeking for a talented Software Developer to join our team in Bangalore, India.
You will be helping to build and evolve exciting web applications for the networking and security space. You will be working with multiple Front-end and back-end technologies such as React, Angular, TypeScript, Java/Python/Go, among others. While it is important for you to have experience on these technologies, we really value your creativity, critical-thinking and ability to solve complex problems.
You will have a relevant role on helping Aruba build an innovative security platform and take it to the next level. If you enjoy building ambitious applications for the web, we'd like to hear from you!
- Development, testing & troubleshooting of web applications.
- Collaborate with a multi-region development team using agile methodologies.
- Continuous improvement of our web platform.
- Should be good in building web applications with experience on React or Angular.
- Experience with cutting-edge technologies and tooling for the web (TypeScript, Sass, RxJS, GraphQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with the latest standards and best practices on HTML5, ES2015+ and CSS3.
- Affinity with great user experiences and performance on web applications.
- Ability to transform mockups into accurate implementations.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world's most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at .
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Experience: 5.00-8.00 Years