What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients' most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
Work you'll do
- Ability to analyze demographic data and identify trends in employment, health and other areas
- Experience working in various database software programs including Microsoft Suite
- Exceptional communication skills used when meeting with officials and presenting new plans
- Detailed understanding of federal and local government programs and processes
- Experience utilizing geographic information systems (GIS) software
- Ability to conceptualize large-scale plans and established required milestones to complete projects
- Professional work experience using a combination of creative and technical concepts in problem-solving
- Full-scale understanding of the social and environmental effects of proposed plans and the best practices in design aesthetics
- He/she should have relevant experience of working on projects related to infrastructure development, urban planning, project management, policy research, regulatory reforms
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Deputy Managers across our organization
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability to keep performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Guides team members to understand and accomplish engagement related tasks and activities
- Actively identifies new opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency of work performance and client deliverables
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world class skills in addition to hands on experience in the global, fast changing business world. From on the job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research know some background about the organization and the business area you re applying to.
To take the next step and join our progressive and motivated team, please contact Poorvi Talwar at [HIDDEN TEXT]
Skills: Financial Planning, Forecasting, Financial Reporting
Experience: 2.00-7.00 Years