- Candidate should have minimum of 4+ years of relevant techno-functional experience in Oracle OTM Cloud.
- Should have at least 2 end to end implementation experience in OTM working through requirement analysis to go-live.
- Provides functional and technical guidance and business functional consultation to internal and external developers on the overall OTM solution approach, including functional validation of the approach during solution fit gap
- Works directly with the business team to identify business needs and requirements, scope work effort, develops and implements solutions, and supports business process changes
- Effectively builds and maintains internal customer and peer relationships to support effective implementations
- Ensures that the new functionalities and implementations, including configuration changes, are setup and migrated to production following established quarterly release management processes
- Good Knowledge on Sourcing, Planning, Order Management and Financials.
- Good Knowledge on writing Agents, Custom reports, Stylesheet
- Good Knowledge on on-boarding carriers, setting up portal, EDI flow
- Should have implemented OTM integrating with ERP products like Fusion, EBS, SAP, JDE etc
- OTM Integration experience with external systems and knowledge on XSLT, XML profiles, OTM Schema, EDI, XML mappings will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Integration design, Mapping OTM with Other applications
- Effectively build and Plan OTM scenarios such as Multi-Stop, Multi-Leg, Consolidation/Deconsolidation pooling, Cross-dock etc.
- Knowledge on OTM performance Tuning, Agents coding using PL/SQL, Log analysis, OTM Mobile flow.
OTM Techno-Functional * Candidate should have minimum of 4+ years of relevant techno-functional experience in Oracle OTM Cloud. * Should have at least 2 end to end implementation experience in OTM working through requirement analysis to go-live
Experience: 4.00-7.00 Years