The Project is for Large International Investment Bank, Fixed Income & Currencies line of business. It is planned to create a brand new Cash Settlement Engine (CSE). CSE will deliver a single cross product settlement and payment initiation platform for cash products reducing cost of ownership and improving operational efficiency. CSE should not be viewed as a standalone monolithic application running on its own dedicated infrastructure. Instead, CSE will form part of an Operations eco-system where a set of cooperating services will handle Cash Settlements, Documentations (DICE), and Client Self Service. CSE will be hosted in the internal cloud with a clear glidepath towards a future external cloud hosting solution.
Modern technologies are going to be used in new platform: Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Angular, Kafka, PostgreSQL/Oracle, and Google Cloud. Active phase of project development should take 2-3 years. 2-3 Scrum PoD are going to be involved that consists of full stack, java backend, angular developers and QA automation engineers.
At the moment we are looking for 7 talented and experienced persons that will be a part of SCE Scrum Team. They will work in the global distributed team with centers in the Germany, UK and India among professionals equally willing to share experiences and absorb new development trends / approaches
- Build distributed, highly available, and fault-tolerant applications using Java, - Spring, Kafka, and other technologies
- Build large-scale and highly available APIs - both internal and external
- Build, deploy, release, and support application in the early stages
- Core Java 6+ years
- Good hands-on coding skills
- Spring framework 5+ years
- Kafka or other messaging
- Knowledge of key APIs: JPA, JTA, CDI, etc.
- Knowledge of various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Containerization solutions (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Building tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle)
- Version Control (e.g. Git)
- Continuous Integration systems (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins)
- English Upper-Intermediate
- Be well versed with concepts of references, class instances, methods, objects, constructors, mutable/immutable class concepts, functional interface, ArrayList, linked list, hashmap, collections, the difference between recoverable and non-recoverable exceptions, Inversion Control, design a data structure that supports Insert, Delete, Search in constant time complexity, etc.
Nice to have
- Experience in the finance industry and work with Fintech community
- Front-End tech: Angular, Typescript, JS
- Facing off to key business stakeholders
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Description The Project is for Large International Investment Bank, Fixed Income & Currencies line of business. It is planned to create a brand new Cash Settlement Engine (CSE). CSE will deliver a single cross product settlement and payment initiati
Skills: Jta, Cdi, Kubernetes, Methods, Objects, Collections, Typescript, Js
Experience: 2.00-3.00 Years