The Veeva Tech Lead - Apps Dev & Support, will join an existing team of onsite and offshore professionals that are providing support and enhancements to existing applications.
At Labcorp, you will have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples' lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow's drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients-and your career.
- Interpret business requirements and define technical alternatives, tools, and approach.
- Develop, test, implement, and document the technical solution to address the defined business requirements.
- Work with other team members to define effort estimates, time tables, and project plans.
- Participate with the development team and IT staff as appropriate in the design of solutions.
- Collaborate with other technical areas to integrate across tiers, platforms, and responsibility.
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Plans and conducts module and basic integration testing.
- Manage technical aspects of applicationto ensure timely and effective implementations.
- Understand and comply with the Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps.
- Ensure IT meets all SLA-mandated requirements.
- Significant experience/knowledge with the Veeva suite of applications.
- 3 years' experience working for a CRA or drug development company.
- 3 years' experience as the technical lead of an application development project.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to speak to Business staff using terms they will understand.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Veeva Certification
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our.
The Veeva Tech Lead - Apps Dev & Support, will join an existing team of onsite and offshore professionals that are providing support and enhancements to existing applications. At Labcorp, you will have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare
Experience: 3.00-6.00 Years