Welspun Group is one of India’s fastest growing global conglomerates with businesses in Line Pipes, Home Textiles, Infrastructure, Steel, Advanced Textiles and Flooring solutions. As globally recognized leaders in Home Textiles and Line Pipes, we have presence in over 50 countries with a strong team of 26,000+ employees. At Welspun, we strongly believe in our purpose to delight customers through innovation and technology, achieve inclusive and sustainable growth to remain eminent in all our businesses. From Homes to Highways, Hi-tech to Heavy metals, we lead tomorrow together to create a smarter and a more sustainable world. Leading Tomorrow Together
The role is to major focus on creating Analytics roadmaps and solutions. Build capabilities in area of Industry 4.0 with understanding of manufacturing process value chain, preferably textile to drive automation.
· Create, Strategize and develop a new Analytics (BI) Tools and solutions to empower business decisions, data integration, data analysis and data modelling and build Analytics COE, Business Analyst and data scientists team
· Understanding the business processes & requirements of Business and creating structures to get the data, dashboards & reports accordingly. Automated MIS System.
· Analysing and Presenting Analytical reports to Management on Business Intelligence Tool at regular intervals for effective business decisions.
· Build Predicative Advance analytics algorithms in Industry 4.0 and manufacturing functions for better decision
Business Insights to Drive Decision Making
· Develop new products and services, internally, and for B2C and B2B customers that align with marketing, product and business objectives
· Work closely with Senior Management to define and execute the Data and Digital Transformation Strategy
· Strengthen data quality and data governance by working closely with MDM Governance Teams
· Extract data from various market, SAP, Salesforce, Machine sources for analysing (through Business Intelligence Dashboards) it to the advantage of business.
· Change Management - From Human based decision to data driven decision making
BI, Predictive Advance Analytics, Data Science, Data Management, Domain Understanding – Industry 4.0 and Manufacturing
Year of Experience - 10 -12 Years