Maersk is the largest shipping and container logistics company in the world. A $40bn organisation with over 85,000 people, we ship roughly 20% of the world’s container freight. We’re bringing our organisation together to become an integrated container shipping and logistics company, fundamentally re-thinking how we do business.
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners. Digitization and IT are taking Centre stage in enabling this engagement. Join us in Transport and Logistics IT as we re-think what technology can do to drive growth.
Provides technical leadership and strategic direction to Cyber Security Governance, Risk and Compliance. Pro-actively analyses risk against current technology and processes, suggesting and driving improvements / mitigations to Technology and the Risk Owner in the Business. Has wide reaching scope, impact and influence extending beyond Cyber Security into Technology and the Business.
- Work with the CSOs/other stakeholders to continually raise awareness of cyber security best practices and cyber hygiene issues through campaigns and events throughout the year.
- Facilitate and coordinate phishing simulations together with the Cyber Security Officers (CSOs). Analyse and share the results, highlighting gaps in awareness and work jointly with the CSOs on plans to mitigate these gaps.
- Design, develop and maintain engaging toolkit of awareness materials and library for the various target groups, as defined by NIST.
- Be part of Cyber Change Delivery scrum team/s, creating plans to bring awareness of their deliverables and solutions to targeted user groups.
- Market/promote the Cyber Security team to Maersk Employees (End Users) through internal/external social media channels (such as Yammer, LinkedIn) and events such as our annual Cyber Security festival.
- Maintain the Cyber Security SharePoint pages and advise on how best to use SharePoint features, ensuring look and feel of Cyber Security pages is replicated and maintained.
What we are looking for:
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively, simultaneously managing multiple projects and tasks with deadlines.
- Ability to simplify complex, often technical, cyber security concepts into easy to understand messages for end users (lay terms).
- Ability to think “outside the box” to deliver innovative and engaging campaigns.
- Proficiency in SharePoint beneficial.
- Cyber Security experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
At Maersk, we're building a culture where everyone can feel at home. We don't just work across continents, we work across different genders, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, disabilities and perspectives. Together, we succeed as one global team. We want to encourage innovation and empower our teams to share new ways of thinking, making the most of our diverse talents. But it’s also about feeling involved and encouraged to be yourself.
We’re excited for you to become part of our team and fully join in the adventure ahead. APPLY!!