The incumbent is required to handle organization-wide recruitment requests through recruitment team.
This role objective will have the following responsibilities:
- Act as a single point of contact for managing recruitment requests from the Business Head and other organization departments
- Manage recruitment priorities and invest in the development of team members
- Design, develop and maintain the recruitment process in the organization for all job roles
- Conduct job interviews and make hiring decisions for all delivery roles in the organization
- Constantly control recruitment costs by choosing optimum recruitment sources/channels.
- Drive recruitment reporting requirements regularly
We are looking for:
- An entrepreneurial individual driven by a desire to make a difference to/make an impact on the industry and organization
- A leader with the ability to influence and motivate an organization of high-potential young professionals
- A leader with proven execution excellence with a deep understanding of the complete recruiting cycle using various evaluation and interview techniques
- A disciplined, process-oriented professional with a desire to lead an organization through an exciting growth journey
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to attract, inspire, develop, and retain a dynamic team of recruiters to achieve business goals
- Proven track record as a leader with success credentials in a high-growth, high-volatility business environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple demands simultaneously
- Demonstrated recruiting performance, with experience advising senior management on driving recruitment efficiencies
- Exposure to automotive recruitment function in past roles is a plus
- A premier business school graduate with 8+ years of post-MBA experience in talent acquisition or similar roles
Please note that the interview process will be rigorous and demand your time and mind space.
- INR 12 Lakhs to 14 Lakhs Per Annum
- The position is based out of our Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai office.