Meet our Team
SHORT INTRO TO THE TEAM - SAMPLE BELOW
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
What You’ll Be Doing
COUPLE OF SENTENCES SELLING THE MAIN FOCUS POINTS OF THE ROLE
- 12+ years of experience as a professional software engineer with recent 6+ years of relevant experience in Cloud PaaS/SaaS technologies
- Must have exposure to AWS and Azure platforms.
- Exposure to Industrial IoT related tools, technologies on AWS & Azure Platforms is required.
- Knowledge of IoT Protocols like MQTT, MQTT Sparkplug B, and having exposure to Industrial Edge Gateways like Ignition/Kepware etc is an added advantage.
- Exposure to setting up of Relational and Timeseries databases.
- Has familiarity on DevOps tools such as Atlassian JIRA, Confluence or Azure DevOps, and Git.
- Knowledge on CI/CD pipeline as part of DevOps is required. PowerShell, Linux Shell Script, terraform skills are required.
- Experience in coordinating with INTERNAL teams like IT, Product Engineering, Cloud Infra, DNS and should own defining and driving the solution delivery end to end.
Infrastructure - Knowledge of Network (VPC, Subnets, Peering, Transit Gateways, Site to Site VPN), VMs, EKS, Aurora PostgreSQL. Cloud formation scripts knowledge to automate provisioning of infrastructure.
Infrastructure - Knowledge of Network (V-Net, Subnets, Peering, VPN), VMs, AKS, Azure PostgreSQL. Terraform scripts knowledge to automate provisioning of infrastructure is REQUIRED.
2. Data Ingestion Pipeline Services-
- Exposure to configuring IoT Core, IoT Sitewise, Sitewise Edge, Green grass, Kinesis Data Streams etc. on AWS.
- Exposure to Azure IoT Services and Kafka using Kafka connector
3. Deployment of Software on AWS / Azure-- Knowledge of Kubernetes (EKS/AKS), Dockers, Git
4. Governance & Security knowledge is required.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what’s now to what’s next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we’d love to hear from you.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa – Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto – Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin – Pioneering Spirit, Challenge