EC-Council is hiring!
Enterprise Sales Manager
Location: Mumbai/ Noida/ Hyderabad
EC-Council is the world’s largest cybersecurity technical certification body. We operate in 145 countries globally, and we are the owner and developer of various world- famous cybersecurity programs. We are proud to have trained and certified over 220,000 information security professionals globally that have influenced the cybersecurity mindset of countless organizations worldwide.
About the role:
This is an enterprise, B2B sales and business development role, responsible to fulfil revenue targets assigned.
• Experienced in Account Management
• Become intimately familiar with the enterprise accounts and communicate the business value and/or ROI of our product
• Responsible for meeting/exceeding revenue targets for Enterprise segment
• Hunt new accounts and build on them
• Achieves the budgeted revenue and profitability quotas for all EC-Council’s products and builds orderbook for the future.
• Effectively manage and orchestrate the closing of large deals within a complex global enterprise sales cycle
• Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth. Sells and teaches others how to sell value and solutions to the end customers.
• Liaise with the industry associations, thought leaders and organizations in the assigned territory to engage them for long term
• Efficiently manages the regional partners and support them to help them gain more market business
• Lead a team to success
• Run presentations, speaks at forums etc. and visits the enterprise, if and when required
• Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking
• Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of corporate sales and profitability
• Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• MBA or equivalent with technical background preferred.
• 9+ years of relevant (B2B/Account Management in the assigned territory) experience is required
• Telco/Fin/Consulting/Training industry experience is preferred
• Deep understanding of technologies and cyber-security market trend is preferred
Candidates willing to join immediately shall be preferred
We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status and we do not discriminate based on such characteristics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
EC-Council is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process and need a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us email@example.com and let us know how we may assist you.