The Executive- Sales (ENT) will be responsible for carrying out sales function & activity functions in the designated territory. This position will be primarily responsible for generating leads and achieving sales targets for the ENT products in his/her region.
- Ensure Customer call & coverage across the designated territory for self as per organization policy.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- and establishing new business.
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- relevant research.
- Handling live demos for ENT products.
- Handling Distributor’s effectively for sale & coverage.
- Maintain PCL accuracy and strong pipeline of leads.
- Develop and Manage KOL’s.
- Negotiating contracts
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Managing budgets
Qualification & Experience
- Should be minimum graduate or above in science stream
- Should have minimum working experience of 3-5 years in medical equipment/surgical industry Preferably in ENT.
- Negotiation skills
- Should be open to travel extensively
- Maintains professional image that reflects positively on the Company