Synechron gives you the opportunity to embark on more than just a career. Unlike other firms, the combination of our “Power of 3” approach – business process knowledge, digital design, and core technology delivery excellence – and financial services expertise gives us a competitive edge to tackle industry problems from any vantage point. We drive transformative change by developing innovative solutions for tomorrow’s challenges and empower leading global financial firms to accelerate digital.
Our Digital Innovation & Transformation team is working with clients to lead them through the digital revolution. Realizing their digital innovation strategies and programs is a key focus area. We are working with clients to help them set up their innovation labs and Centres of Excellence (CoE), gain value from innovation partnerships, develop proofs of concept and Minimum Viable Products (MVP) around new and emerging technologies, and implement digital solutions. Throughout this process, we serve as strategic advisors on how to apply innovation to domain-specific use cases for the financial services industry, with the business challenge always at the heart of the program. We partner with our digital and technology teams to deliver solutions from future state vision and concept to large scale implementation.
- Facilitate scrum team ceremonies, including the daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, grooming and retrospectives
- Shield team from outside distractions and interferences
- Track and remove impediments from the team
- Leverage tools and insights to help develop the team’s predictability and progress (velocity, capacity planning, burn down/burn up charts, and other tools and metrics)
- Coach team members in Agile practices
- An excellent communicator and facilitator
- Enthusiastic, with high energy
- A strong mentor and coach
- Experienced in Database/ETL related projects which team involved in Data managements.
- Able to resolve conflict easily
- Committed to continual improvement – you should be growing your craft by learning new practices and techniques to better help your team
- Committed to bringing transparency to the Scrum Artifacts so that teams can inspect and adapt their work and continuously progress towards their Sprint Goal
- Experienced with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Equipped with at least 3 years of experience in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban)