OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control.
OPSWAT. Protecting the World’s Critical Infrastructure
OPSWAT is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to help plan and manage channel marketing programs to support our channel partners and field sales teams in APAC, and Field Marketing activities for India. Our advanced cybersecurity solutions protect businesses from the growing risk of sophisticated malware attacks and are in high demand across the globe. The position reports to the VP Global Channels with close alignment to the CMO. You will also work closely with corporate marketing, demand generation, product marketing, and regional sales teams – along with our global network of channel partners. The ideal candidate will reside in India.
What You Will be Doing
- Provide central planning and program management support for India and APAC-wide global channel program initiatives:
- Plan and manage monthly partner webinar meetings.
- Assist with planning / leading partner summits.
- Assist with planning / managing partner training and onboarding.
- Assist channel sales leaders in partner recruitment initiatives.
- Conduct regular program surveys and use partner feedback to drive improvements.
- Develop and produce regular reports on program KPIs and results.
- APAC Joint Field Marketing Programs.
- Provide planning and program management support for MDF and joint marketing programs
- Partner-led webinars and local events.
- Co-branded sales tools and campaign kits (e.g., webinar in a box).
- Review and provide feedback on channel partner marketing plans – and assist partners in executing plans.
- Develop and produce regular reports on campaign results.
- Drive and manage effective field Marketing programs and activities for India, including but not limited to:
- Translate Traditional Assets (datasheet, whitepaper, videos, report, blog articles, and press releases)
- Localize imagery for India related content
Field Marketing Alignment and Execution
- Tradeshow events
- Industry events
- Secure funding for future events
Public Relations/Brand Development
- Submit India content for social media
- Distribution of press releases leveraging free resources
- Work with country leaders for thought leadership articles
- Identify cyber related awards to submit
Sales Alignment & Support
- Assist sales with region-focused marketing activities, such as webinars, local collaboration, and marketing material support.
Support HR wallboards
- Provide regional activities materials to HR for wallboard broadcast
What We Need from You
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years B2B tech channel marketing and operations experience - cybersecurity and / or enterprise SaaS experience is a plus
- 5+ years B2B field marketing experience.
- Professional proficiency (speaking and writing) in one or more languages beyond English is plus.
- Hands-on experience working with a CRM systems – Hubspot and Salesforce are preferred.
- Hands-on experience working with a PRM system – Allbound is a plus.
- Experience setting up and managing webinars and in-person events / workshops.
- Experience setting up and managing email marketing and social media campaigns.
- Experience building marketing plans with channel partners and managing an MDF program.
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to work with remote teams with a high level of autonomy.
- Self-motivation with a winning attitude, extremely adaptive, take pride in exceeding sales goals.
- Passion to continuously monitor success of channel marketing initiatives, proactively engage with partners, and implement new ideas to improve performance.
- Ability to travel as necessary to your assigned channel partners and/or customers, and to company meetings (as travel options return to normal).
- Excellent speaking, writing, and presentation skills.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills.
- Multi-lingual preferred.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.