Position: Deputy Manager-Packaging
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Job Purpose: Candidate will looks overall operations of the Module Manufacturing Packaging aspects & Managing / foreseeing all packaging operations & reports .
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the overall packing strategy.
- Manage Module Packing inventory & Manage stock levels Monitor all inventory control processes and documents all procedures to maintain all modules made against PO and dispatch to warehouse. Conducts physical inventory, compares results to computerized inventory, and reconciles any differences.
- Replenishes stock and inventory as needed.
- Monitor all incoming pallets and outgoing pallets inventory. Mismatch of inventory should be arrested. Ensures that all stock is dispatch according to plan to warehouse.
- Transfers inventory to warehouse in a timely manner and according to schedule.
- Schedules materials being transferred to and from day store; coordinates transfer of inventory between departments.
- Monitor and ensure accuracy of all inventory transactions and maintain records of all stock locations.
- Maintain records of all variances according to established procedures and ensure accuracy of all inventory transfers between inter units.
- Prepare and update all required paperwork on regular basis and ensure accuracy in all inventory records and resolve for issues if any.
- Ensure that every incoming pallet from production should be quality certified by the respective user and thereafter-inward document is prepared.
- Ensure that physical verification is carried out of the entire inventory every week / month end and resolve for inaccuracies if any & reporting to the concerned.
- Ensure that the goods are classified and placed accordingly to its specification and location and ensuring its custody.
- Proper utilization of Raw material and their usage with documentation on timely basis.
- Ensuring Safety to be foremost during packing and at the time of stacking during transfer through conveyor or handling through fork lift.
- Reporting daily & monthly MIS reports to the Group General Manager as well as Head Office on regular basis and as per the requests by the concerned department as and when required.
- Monitor day-to-day packing inventory and merging of pallets as required.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning manpower; following up on work results
- Daily and Monthly MIS.
- Responsible for managing pallets of PSI and re merging of same, by keeping documented.
- Implementation and Execution of weekly and monthly training to Department Employees
Profiles Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred Supply chain management, relevant
- Experience of more than 8 years in manufacturing Sector of packaging
- knowledge of Quality tools and concepts, QMS, IMS
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience in SAP
Interested candidates can share their updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org along with below details.