Tiger Analytics is a global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the most challenging problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team-first mindset.
Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what is possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have delivery centers across the globe.
About the role:
As a Consultant, you will help translate business problems into unambiguous analytic problem statements and design analytical frameworks to address them. On a typical workday, you could be doing one or more of the following:
- Collaborate with the team of data scientists and engineers to plan and drive the execution of business solutions
- Contribute to client presentations, reports
- Handle client discussions in structured project settings
External Skills And Expertise
- Data handling proficiency: Knowledge of querying data using SQL on traditional RDBMS databases, and/or big data environments such as Hadoop/Hive/Spark
- Ability to analyze and visualize data one or more tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView
- Experience (basic to intermediate) in DS/ML/AI programming tools such as R/Python/SAS
- Appreciation of different types of Statistical / Machine Learning / AI techniques, when and why they are used and to interpret results from a business viewpoint (the expectation is not a data scientist expert level proficiency, but a clear conceptual understanding)
- Ability to leverage analytics to solve structured or unstructured problems and interpret results
- Appreciation for how analytics is used in one or more functional areas such as Customer / CRM, Marketing, Operations & Planning, Risk, and one or more industry verticals like Retail, CPG, Financial Services, Insurance, etc
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- 3-6 years of relevant experience