Unmarshal is a reliable blockchain data infrastructure. We index blockchains and provide granular, reliable and real-time data.
So far, we have added support for 36+ chains including Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon. Unmarshal’s data can be accessed as APIs, push notifications, WebSockets, analytics, and insights, enabling clients with an index of new chains and protocols through automated processes on the cost-sharing model.
Web3 has enormous growth potential and Unmarshal wants to contribute to the growth of web3 by bringing more users into the fold and supporting the community of developers doing great work. We are expanding our product offerings, and are looking for a head of business development who will help drive growth for Unmarshal in this area.
Unmarshal with its new product launch, Parser is looking to work with blockchain developers across applications like crypto, Telecom, supply chain, etc with its unique query layer.
About the Role:
Unmarshal is looking for a Business Development leader who can help us create, implement and refine our business development strategy, drive integrations, establish commercial and promotional partnerships, and build relationships with developers and entrepreneurs.
The Head of Business Development role will be responsible for leading the business development team and identifying opportunities to collaborate with strategic partners to improve the user experience, add to Unmarshal’s value propositions as a product, bring in new users, and more. These partnerships may take the form of product integrations to enable better experiences for Unmarshal users, channel partners to increase the adoption of Unmarshal globally, and more.
What you'll be doing:
- Create, implement and refine GTM strategy for unmarshal suite of products.
- Create a comprehensive Dapp integration and partnerships program at Unmarshal, to establish Unmarshal as the preferred Blockchain Data partner.
- Generate revenue from Layer1 chains and Dapps built on Unmarshal.
- Identify opportunities and develop partnerships by tracking relevant projects and industry developments in Web3 and Web2 space
- Manage deal flow, and structure/negotiate agreements with prospective partners
- Work with the product team to develop and operationalize programs for ads, campaigns, and other promotional partnerships
- Find opportunities for integration, as well as strategic partnerships, e.g., wallets, exchanges, and other platforms
- Work with product, marketing, and content teams to organize developer events, and forums, write and drive community engagement
- Work closely with our product leadership to identify partnerships that will help accelerate our product adoption, add to or enhance our product features, and expand Unmarshal’s user base.
- Lead, manage and inspire the Unmarshal BD team
- Travel internationally to attend, and host conferences
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in BD role in Fintech, Blockchain, Tech Startup
- Understanding of the Blockchain landscape
- Mission-driven and self-motivated to work at CXO role.
- Strong oral and written communication with the ability to explain complex technical features in a language that can be understood by cross-functional counterparts and prospective clients
- Ability to develop the trust of potential partners' executives and influencers
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable navigating uncertainty and ambiguity in the complexity of the Web3 space
- Startup experience and/or enthusiasm about working in a startup environment
- Hands-on approach to working with internal and external stakeholders
- Naturally positive, collaborative, easygoing
What we can offer you:
- Mission-focused work experience.
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- Substantial Equity
- Competitive salary and benefits