We are building the future, one classroom at a time.
Teachmint is an education infrastructure startup and the creator of the largest global teaching-exclusive platform. We have enabled millions of educators in India and across the globe to digitize their classrooms with our proprietary, mobile-first, classroom technology. With the largest & most diverse suite of ed-infra products, Teachmint today is the only solution catering to the end-to-end infrastructure needs of all education providers; from K 12 schools to after-school tutoring, universities, creators and even ed techs.
Teachmint was founded in 2020 by Mihir Gupta, Payoj Jain, Divyansh Bordia and Anshuman Kumar - alumni of IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi with executive experience at OYO, McKinsey, Swiggy and Roposo. Teachmint has raised $118 million to date and is backed by leading International and Indian investors such as Rocketship.VC, Lightspeed India, Learn Capital, Goodwater Capital, Vulcan Capital, Better Capital, CM Ventures, Epiq Capital and Titan Capital. Our latest series B fundraiser has also made us one of the fastest startups in the education sector to raise $100+ million in just 16 months since inception. Today, Teachmint is available in 20 Indian and International languages, with 10+ million teachers & students from 30 countries on its platform.
We are a team of young, enterprising leaders with experience working at some of India's leading startups over the years. Innovation, ownership and passion are at the heart of everything we do and we are all unified by the single mission of democratizing education by empowering educators and enabling them to create impactful learning experiences.
Teachmint is looking for creative, motivated and driven individuals to lead design for large chunks of our product and simplify complicated use cases by implementing easy-to-understand and world-class aesthetic design.
- Work closely with PMs, users and engineers to understand problems and design solutions
- Play a key role in deciding features and their implementation for your pod
- Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to communicate high-level design strategies or detailed interaction behaviours effectively
- Design experiences that convert complex app workflows into an absolute delight
- Build prototypes and run user tests to iterate even before the development
- Contribute to our product design language, both in style & structure
- 2+ years of UI/UX and product design experience
- Experience working on the entire product lifecycle: research > design > shipping > iteration
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to get the team on board with your vision
- Understanding of component-based design systems
- Degree from top design school is preferred
Must-have mindsets and skillsets:
- A clear sense and taste in good visual design
- Ability to visually communicate an idea with the least effort to bring conviction
- Ability to thrive in startups with a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership for working through ambiguity
Impact of Teachmint on society: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH1dFX8hSEs