Location : Mumbai
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge of financial services offerings, including e.g., Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Domain: Investment Banking & Capital Market | Experience: 5 to 9 Years | Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting project direction and providing project oversight
- Primary accountability for project delivery
- Responsible for project stakeholder management
- Responsible for scoping, estimation, project budgets and financials
- Work with project manager and business sponsors to scope and analyse the area of analysis
- Interface with business users on functional issues to analyse and define business and functional requirements
- Lead business requirement gathering session and document requirements to create business
- requirement specification document
- Act as a bridge between the business and technology teams
- Define testing objectives and liaise with testing teams
- Work in ‘on-shore’ and ‘off-shore’ mode
- Capital markets BA
- Trade Lifecycle
- Good understanding of Financial product
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture