At Shopflo, we're trying to change the way the world shops. We are a high-growth SaaS startup building a checkout stack for e-commerce. We started with the vision to help new-age merchants transform the way they sell to and engage with customers online while making shopping smarter and completely hassle-free for the shoppers.
We have seen across several merchants that ~70% of customers drop off after adding to the cart. That just seems absurd to us. Such high intent customers drop off at the last stage. This is completely out of sync with all our offline experiences, where adding something to the cart means buying.
Therefore, we started shopflo to reduce the hurdles customers have to go through at checkout.
Who are we?
Shopflo was started by three co-founders: Ankit (ex-IIT Kharagpur, Oracle, Gupshup), Ishan (ex-IIT Bombay, Parthenon, Elevation Capital), and Priy (ex-IIT Madras, McKinsey, Elevation Capital).
We are a team of 25 people now (with team members joining from Livspace, Gupshup, Setu, Zilingo, P&G, Plum, McKinsey etc.). This is a high-impact, critical role to craft the future roadmap of the organisation.
We have closed our first seed round with Tiger Global, TQ Ventures, and Better Capital as well as prominent angels in the ecosystem. And we’re just getting started!
We are looking for product folks who possess a passion for pushing technology to the limits and finding creative solutions that make an impact for our users.
- Work closely with user research and cross-functional teams to identify product insights, drive product development, launch high-quality product experiences and continuously iterate
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond in tandem with the engineering team
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Build and execute new initiatives - understand the market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities
- Manage product and vendor partnerships end-to-end when required
You should apply if you have:
- No bar on education background
- Understanding of e-commerce, fintech or SaaS products (good understanding of the FinTech ecosystem, latest capabilities, and regulations would be a bonus)
- 4+ years of hands-on product experience working on tech products
- Familiarity with product funnels, sprints & agile ways of working Strong sense of PRDs & documentation skills, with no compromise in clarity and depth Ability to derive data-driven insights to power input to products