The Souled Store is a homegrown youth casual-wear brand started in 2013. We are one of India’s largest online merchandising platform with licenses like Disney, Warner Bros., WWE, IPL, Viacom18 to name a few. Apart from selling products with themed designs such as superheroes, movies, TV shows, and cartoons, the brand also is at the forefront of latest youth style and fashion trends. In addition to core men and women wear apparel categories, we are also in the process of expanding to new categories and introducing new product lines in the existing categories like active wear, supima products, innerwear, personal care products like perfumes etc. We will also be launching footwear and kids wear very soon.
Although we are primarily an online brand, we’ve expanded in the offline retail space as well and have five offline stores in Mumbai, one in Bangalore, one in Delhi, one in Pune with plans for expansion pan India.
We're now a 'Great Place to Work' certified organization which boasts of our fantastic employee culture and policies.
The Souled Store was born out of the idea of loving what you do, from the soul. We believe that people do their best work when they love what they do. There are too many Monday mornings and you can’t go dreading every single one of them. Over the years, we have built a strong team of like-minded people that work smart, own their work, and think like leaders. If you identify with what we do and are interested in being a part of an aggressively growing brand, we would love to have you on board.
For a young, growing brand like ours, the Ecommerce team’s role in brand growth is extremely critical as The Souled Store is at an important stage of building its identity as a brand through different marketplaces. We are looking for a systematic E-commerce Associate who is abreast of & contributes to knowledge about products, discounts, and consumers' preferences & work towards increasing revenue through these sales channels.
Lower Parel, Mumbai.
What ‘The Souled Store’ Can Offer You:
- Make Impact: Be part of our aggressively growing Ecommerce team and make a valuable contribution while being a part of one of the most promising start-ups
- Working with a dynamic and youthful set of people, to build workplace policies that are at the forefront of innovation.
- Monitoring, managing and updating website content such as product listings, inventory updates, etc. and ensuring all product details are mentioned correctly, different payment options at checkout p
- Analyzing consumer behavior and preferences and enabling ‘hassle-free’ consumer shopping experience
- Inspecting landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Analyzing sales-related data to predict future sales and stock requirements.
- Assisting the Marketing department and E-Commerce Manager in developing promotional campaigns
- You thrive on collaboration & enjoy working with a team to continuously improve processes
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Efficient at prioritizing tasks and staying organized
- Strong analytical & communication skills
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 year(s) experience managing ecommerce marketplaces for consumer brands/with any of the marketplace brands/ Ecommerce agency
- Demonstrated experience in optimizing the product listings on Myntra, Amazon & Flipkart platforms (other marketplaces are a plus)