Overall 6 – 9+ years of SFDC experience; Salesforce Admin & Platform Developer. Certifications is a must.
Strong functional knowledge on Sales cloud, Service cloud and Marketing cloud features.
· Strong knowledge Thorough knowledge of Salesforce: well versed in configuration, customizations and integration with knowledge of Governor limits, Lightning UI and Apex, Data Model skills
· Strong knowledge of software development lifecycles, systems engineering and business process re-engineering.
· In-depth Understanding of Sales & Marketing business processes combined with a solid understanding of Salesforce.com Tools and Apps that support the Sales & Marketing Functions.
· Knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleaning and security.
· Demonstrable working knowledge of integrating Salesforce.com with other (incl. API enabled) Business Systems.
· Highly competent in Salesforce.com capabilities and implications, and able to quickly provide accurate high-level cost and schedule impacts of each proposed solution.
· Skilled on web services: JSON, XML.
· Ability to work closely and in full collaboration with the business and cross-functional/business unit teams to determine /architect solutions (end-to-end) and achieve results.
· Able to interact and communicate effectively and clearly with all levels of staff and project management in both the business and the technical areas, with the ability to keep discussions at the appropriate level of abstraction.
· Must be a Customer Advocate, with experience owning and operating multiple instances of a mission critical service, flexible and reactive to accommodate immediate and/or changing
· Able to prioritize work activities and identify risks to quality or timelines
· Strategic focus to understand the value proposition on all Salesforce products, knowing where to extend on existing capabilities, out of box or invest in new.
· Act as Salesforce SME, directly responsible to multiple businesses in leading the analysis, design, development, and implementation of Salesforce and Salesforce integrated applications and CPQ.
· Innovative, creative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy.
· Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening)