Greetings from HCLTech!!
“HCLTech is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCLTech also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 197,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 52 countries, HCLTech delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Qualification: Any engineering degree or above
Experience: 3 to 10 years
· Hands on Experience in Automation testing with L2/L3 networking protocol
· Strong working experience in any one scripting language (Python)
· Expertise in creating test methodologies and writing test plans.
· Knowledge in few or more of the following areas: Ethernet, RSTP/ MSTP, VLANs, IP Routing, TCP/IP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, IGMP, PIM SM/SSM, QoS, DSCP, L2-L3 protocols, Platform validation, HA, QOS, network management.
· Experience with IXIA or Spirent test tools. Design test network topologies to validate functionality, performance, stability and scalability of features and products.
· Python Automation. Script fixing and Validation.
· Handling regression for multiple features. Knowledge in Linux platform.
· Defect creation and follow-up.
· Any one of (Spirent/IXIA) traffic generator working experience (Basics is ok)
If Interested, please send your updated resume/profile to firstname.lastname@example.org