Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Team Leads to identify artists’ skillsets, productivity, and growth opportunities
- Ability to learn and disseminate new techniques and workflows in an evolving pipeline
- Work under pressure with multiple departments and team members
- Able to receive critiques/notes on work from Compositors and Creative Supervisors
- Ad hoc projects and initiatives as requested
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in film industry, with some Compositing / Keying experience in a VFX facility
- Proven ability to work closely in a team with tight schedules
- Ability to take direction and structure working practices appropriate to the department’s overall goals
- Desire to learn from others and to take on increasingly challenging tasks
- Must have teamwork, organization and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently when required.
- Must possess extreme attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work in night shifts, extended hours and/or weekends, as required