We are currently hiring for our Client, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad India, it primarily provides assurance performance review on performance tax & form 1065 services to its clients.
Your client responsibilities:
- Ability to review U.S. Federal (Form 1065 along with Form 8825), State and local income tax returns including extensions, composite and withholding filings for the clients in Real Estate industry
- Ability to do detail review of the supporting workpapers related to Federal and State income tax returns.
- Monitor REIT Compliance
- Review and prepare income test calculations to determine qualifying vs non-qualifying income.
- Review the REIT’s quarterly asset test
- Meet the client deliverables as per the scope of the work and deadlines set and maintain quality on all deliverables.
- Adheres to practice protocols and other internal processes consistently
- Ability to sign the federal and state tax returns as paid preparer based on engagement requirements.
- Managing client engagements including staffing and engagement economics
- Focus on establishing relationships with the client personnel (internal / external) at appropriate level while consistently delivering exception client service.
- Strong proficiency and high level of comfort working with new and emerging technologies
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written / verbal communication skills as well as strong problem -solving ability, attention to detail.
- Manage end to end deliverables of the client
Your people responsibilities - as a manager you will:
- Coach / Mentor team members to help client continue to build an inclusive culture and high performing teams.
- Play key role in identification of the ongoing training and professional development need of the team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Successfully delegate work to all levels of staff.
- Help the team to meet the goals as set as per dash board.
- Conduct performance reviews, serve as a positive leader and mentor and contribute to performance feedback/training.
- Foster teamwork and lead by example.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with other engagement teams.
- Articulate and support the strategies of the U.S. Business Tax Compliance group.
- Management team with diversified skill set.
- Ability to supporting recruitment activity
- People management skills with demonstrated ability to build a transparent and cohesive team work.
Education Qualification / Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree / M.B.A in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related discipline.
- Certified Enrolled agent or CPA
· Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience working in U.S. Partnership Income tax compliance in Real Estate industry for U.S. Federal and State income tax compliance with the ability to sign tax returns based on engagement requirement.
- Experience in U.S. Tax accounting
Interested candidate share their profile on firstname.lastname@example.org