Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
We’re in the midst of transitioning from 'start-up' to ‘scale-up' with a very high growth rate MoM and looking for rockstar leaders to capitalize on the huge demand for our product from corporates who trust Loop Health to manage the health benefits for their employees.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a deep relationship with the customer and an understanding of their employee health to suggest specific Loop Health product features, interventions, and value propositions. Map and build relationships with key stakeholders at your enterprise accounts to ensure they are engaged with us throughout the year.
- Be a strategic partner and advisor to the client, discovering new opportunities to work together for mutual benefits.
- Increase renewal rates, drive adoption and consumption, improve customer satisfaction, and work with our customers to generate new business (upsell and cross-sell)
- Learn about Health Insurance and Loop Health benefits so that you can articulate the value to existing and new customers. Educate our clients about health benefits management and onboard them to our own dashboards and roster management tools.
- Help execute and iterate the Loop Health onboarding experience to maximise client enrollment in our app and understanding of our benefits.
- Be the customer’s voice within Loop Health providing feedback to our Product team to develop/identify new features.
- Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for our client's needs (services, support, product management, executive alignment).
- Be extremely process-driven and document notes, MoMs, RCAs and managing escalations with clients and driving them internally across different teams
- Manage and track ongoing roster management such as addition/deletion of employees on an ongoing basis and share active employee lists and premium consumed statements with clients on a recurring basis
- Define and measure leading indicators and calculate risk forecasts based on product adoption; close renewal, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities within assigned client accounts, in partnership with the sales team
- Identify opportunities for customer references, testimonials and case studies.
- You may travel on-demand to a customer site for short visits.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in customer success serving enterprise customers with more than 1000 employees
- Prior experience working at a B2B SaaS or online services company preferred
- Has prior sales experience or feels comfortable selling
- Process-oriented and analytical
- Previous experience using CRM tools, ticketing software and other tech enablement preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight.
- Proven ability to coach, mentor, and develop individual contributors.
- Naturally curious, with excellent critical-thinking skills.