- Design and Implement cloud data platform and cloud related architectures in Snowflake
- Responsible for Architecting and implementing large-scale data intelligence solutions around Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- Lead and Architect migration of data analytics environment from SAP data warehouse to Snowflake with performance and reliability.
- Developing ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using a combination of Python and Snowflakes SQL / DBT.
- Responsible for end-to-end data analytics design and architecture for Snowflake in Azure.
- Thought leadership, strategy and direction for the Snowflake practice.
- Design solution leveraging Snowflake native capabilities
- Lead data analytics team for implementing the standard methodologies.
- Collaborating within a project team to solve complex problems
- Must have hands-on experience in Snowflake architecture & implementation
- 10+ years’ experience in data warehousing/BI/analytics
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as an Architect
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in Cloud platforms, preferably on Azure.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience work with/in Snowflake
- Experience with Business Requirements definition and management, structured analysis, process design, use case documentation
- Experience in reporting tools like Tableau / Power BI etc is preferable.
- Experience in working with structured and unstructured data, especially from IOT sensors, Manufacturing PLCs etc.
- Hands on SQL, Unix Scripts, Python is must
- Strong knowledge of cloud Data warehouse and database systems.
- Understand of Snowflake roles and user security
- Understand of Snowflake capabilities like Snowpipe, STREAMS, etc.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Agile Scrum, and using JIRA, GIT