Denodo is a high growth, market leading enterprise software company backed by HGGC. We are recognized as a leader by Gartner and Forrester, and uniquely positioned to address the data fragmentation problems that exist in many enterprises.
We thrive in dynamic environments, and at the risk of sounding cliché, we work hard, and we play hard. People at Denodo are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly interacting and working together to empower people around the world, build community and connect in meaningful ways.
Denodo' s success is founded on being innovative and creative, on delivering the best solutions with the highest levels of customer satisfaction and on having a unique piece of technology. A company can only be as forward-thinking as its people, which explains why we have become the leading developer of Data Virtualization, Data Services and Cloud Data Integration technologies and solutions for the enterprise.
At Denodo, we are like a family and it is of the utmost importance to us that we help support your professional growth every step of the way.
Full Stack Developer will get the opportunity to work on an innovative project that deals with developing a super fast and scalable web infrastructure from scratch, creating dynamic data-driven platforms, all cloud environments, automating end-to-end processes, and performing database integrations. You will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for both frontend and backend development.
Be part of an elite team in a rapidly growing international software product company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform Back End development, adopting modern software engineering and delivery practices.
- Design and Develop the java based web solution and defect fixes.
- Be able to deliver solutions that are efficient and performant.
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement along with a great attitude, solid communication skills, willingness to learn and collaborate with the team.
- Be a fast learner and think out of the box.
We need people meeting the following requirements:
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in Information Technology.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Java Web Development, esp. Server-Side Knowledge of the Java Platform.
- 3+ years of experience in OO Design Patterns.
- 2+ years of experience in SQL and relational database design.
- University Degree relating to information systems or computer science (Bachelor or Master).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
We value knowledge and/or experience in the following (these are not required):
- Software security techniques and technologies.
- Modern container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Development Lifecycle and Version Control (pref. Maven and Git).
- Continuous Integration/Development/Delivery.
- Spring Framework, and/or related technologies.
- Thymeleaf template engine.
- Responsive and mobile design.
- Cross-browser development.
- Testing and troubleshooting methodologies.
- Familiar with PaaS and IaaS service offerings.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.