Role - Project Manager
Job Location: Work from Home
- Only immediate to early joiners (0-45 days of Notice Period)
- You can either apply directly to this position on LinkedIn or email your resume to Jyoti.email@example.com
Role - Project Manager
Here's what you can look forward to:
This role is essentially a project owner role accountable for all projects deliverables and success. You will work closely with your Business Unit owner, your Client Engagement Manager and other key stakeholders, to help clients achieve their business objectives. As Project Manager, you will lead multiple complex technology implementations and manage all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. Projects are usually across Data Analytics, AI-ML, industrial IoT, BI, Cloud & Mobility, where you’ll be responsible to provide project execution leadership to multiple teams of 5-8 members each. Project Execution Success, Solutioning (value selling) and Client Satisfaction (CSAT) will determine your success in this role.
This role will require you to demonstrate project owner mindset including participation in architectural and design reviews, resolving blockers, ensuring end-to-end delivery, producing intended project results, using Agile methodologies and defined processes.
You will be the single point of contact for project delivery and will set the correct level of expectations with the client and development team, wrt delivery plan. You will consult clients on project delivery, process, technology roadmap as well as manage any escalations.
Solutioning (Value Selling)
You will play a key role in understanding customer requirements, their priorities and accordingly help BU owners define new solutions for cross-sell, existing services up-sell across technology, domain or Industry.
People Management You will lead and coach your team members to help them deliver as per client expectations, as well as for team members career planning and development. You will support BU needs in terms of hiring and development of team members as a part of people management.
Here is what we would like you to bring:
• Any Engineering degree with 10+ years of experience including 2+ years of experience as a Project Owner.
• Prior success in managing Grounds-up development projects.
• Fair understanding of Digital Technologies (incl Data Analytics, Cloud, Mobile, IIoT).
• Strong persuasive communication skills - spoken, written and overall presentation skills.
What we consider as a right fit for this role:
• You are currently independently managing end-to-end development projects, from initiation to closure, using agile methodologies, since last 2 years at least.
• You have served as “Single Point of Contact” for managing escalations, project tracking and Stakeholder reporting on a daily & weekly basis.
• You are accountable for customer satisfaction in your current role
• You have lead multiple project teams, with people development responsibility.