About The Role
Vamstar helps suppliers find the most relevant healthcare contracting leads at the earliest possible time using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and big data. We apply high-precision filters for spot-on results, analyze buyers and competitors, and perform analytics at scale.
We are looking for a full-time in-office QA Analyst who has extensive experience in manual testing and understands user challenges. You will get the opportunity to be involved in UX, new use cases, interacting with customers, and key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical Skills.
- Ability to understand the use case and create the test scenarios.
- Extensive knowledge of all stages of the product life cycle.
- Strong fundamentals in functional testing and web applications technologies.
- Work closely with the Product team to understand requirements and come up with test scenarios and test cases.
- Plan, deploy and manage the testing effort for any given engagement.
- Improve testing process by following Agile methodology.
- Analyze product requirements and identify critical workflows and gaps in requirements.
- Update test execution status to all stakeholders, report the defects and maintain the defect tracker.
- Participates in test case management, defect management from triage and creation to closure.
- Provide project status reports with supporting regression testing metrics on a regular basis.
- Perform end to end functional and automation testing of application including requirements understanding, test planning, test script development, test execution, results analysis and manage test data.
- Collaborate with a team of Quality Analysts, Developers, Business Analysts in the identification, development, creation, and improvement of the automated testing processes/framework.
- Responsible for code, version management and following the code deployment standards and utilizing this knowledge to ensure that QA processes and procedures for test environments are followed and that the integrity of the various environments are not compromised.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in computer science or software engineering.
- 3-6 years of experience with a strong technical background in functional testing.
- Good amount of experience in designing, executing and maintaining test scripts using Test Management tools.
- Ability to understand the scope of the requirements and prepare test scenarios, test conditions and test cases.
- Experience working in a Scrum/Kanban development process.
- Hands-on experience on Test Management using JIRA.
- Experience of Developing, implementing and maintaining Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Summary documentation.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in Agile development environments.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Good in understanding business requirements and converting them into Test Script.
- In depth knowledge of testing Web based applications, Familiarity with SDLC quality standards and test methodologies.
- Willingness to learn new things and take ownership.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
Nice to Have:
- Working experience on TestCafe.
- Hands-on experience on design tools like Figma.
- Relevant QA certifications.
Before applying, read more about us at www.vamstar.io
Vamstar is a data science powered B2B healthcare marketplace that helps suppliers find the most relevant healthcare contracting leads using Artificial Intelligence (AI). We apply real-time machine learning forecasts, analyze buyers and competitor behaviors, and perform analytics at scale. We are a fast-growing, VC-backed start-up with innovation at our core and winners of several UK Research Grants in collaboration with leading Universities. Read more about us at www.vamstar.io
What is one stellar thing that will make you stand out of other applicants for this role?
If you have experience in building marketplace / exchange products, please do share it with us in detail during your interview process.