Job Location - Bangalore
Work Pattern - Work from Office in person
Travelling to KSA 30 - 50% on business need.
- Design solution for Mobile Operator Rounds application and integration with digital solutions including but not limited to Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Industrial Process Safety, Internet of Things (IoT) Devices, Connected Worker Devices and Digital Twins.
- Defining integration strategies, techniques & middleware, developing different integrated solutions architecture diagrams, identifying functional integration, matrix, & data modeling
- Sound knowledge on to bridge communication path between stranded assets and cloud resources like predictive analytics and machine learning through Industrial Mobility solution.
- Develop and deploy Mobile Operator Rounds for operation and maintenance tasks to mobile workers and tracking system to ensure compliance and accountability.
- Aware of asset-centric approach that allows data collected by any operator or plant worker to be aggregated together for a common asset history.
- Should be able to configure handheld devices and the application database integrated with plant IT framework
- Define Logical Systems, Applications & Visualization.
- Scout, Pilot, Evaluate & Select Application Technologies & Software Platforms.
- Develop Different Integrated Solutions Architecture Diagrams.
- Identify Functional Integration, Matrix, & Data Modeling
- Define Integration Strategies, Techniques & Middleware.
- Perform Cost Estimates, Benefits Analysis for Industrial Mobility Application.
- Organize and facilitates project plan, timely communication and reporting of the daily
activities as well as weekly/monthly to different stakeholders.
- Guide design and implementation of digital solutions and projects leveraging personal
experience, partners capabilities and industry best practices.
- Participate in training and building in-house capabilities.
- Participate in knowledge sharing with client account teams as well as with AIGC team
- Support Sales team during bidding process with technical clarifications..
- Support project team with estimates, schedules and resources loading.
- Help in developing project documentation and client training.
- Coordinate with pre-sales to respond to RFQ on technical compliance
- Custodian of success stories and publications
- Internal training and overview session to sales team
- Collaborate with sales for prospective projects
- Align with delivery target to grow business at existing install base
- Cooperate with OEMs and feedback on feature development
- Support sales team on demand with pre-sales support.
Qualification and Skills
- B.Tech/ M.Tech . in (Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation)
- Industrial Experience 10 year with Over 8 years of work experience in MES application
and Industrial Mobility solutions preferably in Oil, Gas, Chemicals, Power and
- Experience in Industrial Mobility application like Intellatrac with ERP, Process Safety
Application and Asset Performance Management applications.
- Well versed in complex application architecture, comparing and contrasting
technologies against middleware, BPM, SOA, 4GL, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to help customers find
the right solution (not the obvious/easy one)
- Experience with project execution methodologies
- Must be able to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience in running technical deep dive and architecture sessions with customers and