Data Architect in Azure cloud with overall 10+ years of experience and minimum 2+ year of experience in architecting and designing Data Analytics solution on Azure
Must have skills:
· Solution Architect for Azure Data Platforms with deep Azure Synapse, Azure Databricks, ADF, Azure SQL, ADLS Gen 2
· Expert in designing data analytics solutions for large enterprises covering Data Architecture, Ingestion Patterns, Capacity Sizing, Security and Performance
· Migration experience from OnPrem to Azure Cloud for Data warehouses and analytics solutions
· Data Modelling Architecture and lifecycle governance incl. Data Security, Quality and Lineage.
· Proficient in capacity, Sizing, DR and Azure Licensing
· Familiarity with leading Technology stacks in the industry for data management, data ingestion, capture, processing, and curation.
Good to have skills:
· Microsoft Azure Architect certification
· Knowledge of Azure Security – IAM, Key Vault, RBAC, Encryption, Data Masking, etc.
· Experience with Azure Analysis Services, Event Hubs, Azure Streaming Analytics, Cosmos DB
· Azure Machine Learning and AI Services
· Exposure to one of Telecom, Manufacturing, BFSI, HLS domains
Role & Responsibilities:
· This role needs you to participate in customer meetings or workshops as SME
· Build solutions and frameworks for clients
· Respond to pre-sales RFPs, draft Azure data solutions
· Compare Azure Data tools, approaches, techniques, Best Practices etc.
· Engineering graduates in Computer Science background preferred.
· Ability to hold dialogue with a client’s business and technical stakeholders.
· Excellent at verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Ability to present & defend a solution with technical facts & business proficiency.