Role: Presales/Bid Management
Experience: 6+ years
- Experience in working with EOIs, RFIs, RFPs, Tenders for Government.
- Thorough knowledge of understanding the Pre-sales process. From Tender documents understanding till submission.
- Strong technical and business writing skills. Ability to conceptualize and think creatively.
- Ability to understand the business and technical domains.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical audiences, and business concepts to technical audiences.
- An understanding of current requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, and verification, and the ability to apply them in practice. Knowledge of process engineering and process improvement
- Strong problem-solving skills, esp. the ability to frame the problem statement accurately, along with its context and success criteria.
- Should have anchored or led sales pursuits and be extremely well versed with the nuances of a technology sales process, including pricing or commercials of a deal.
- Provide support to sales delivery teams develop customer ready SOW and presentations for external customers.
- Articulate the business and technical value proposition and key differentiating capabilities to the internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to and maintain database knowledge base archive of reusable proposals, references, and other preapproved, customer facing content.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to ensure all sales assets are UpToDate and aligned.
- Collaborate with architects and leaders and ensure quality and timely delivery of all the deliverables.
- Collaborate with the business leaders to take a concept into visual presentation and stitch them into a cohesive story that is contextualized to the customers.
- Constantly work with the leaders in pipeline tracking and reporting and preparation of insights for executive presentation
About BCT: https://bahwancybertek.com
Bahwan Cybertek (BCT) is a global provider of digital transformation solutions in the areas of Predictive Analytics, Digital Experience and Digital Supply Chain Management, and has delivered solutions in 20 countries across North America, the Middle East, Far East, Africa and Asia.