Our Gaming Team is looking for talented and passionate Game Developers to join us in creating high profile original titles.
Developers will partner with our design and art teams to create compelling in-game experiences.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
- Create usable tools, scripts, and components to empower content creators
- Research and solve difficult engineering problems
- Strive to add the extra polish that truly sets games apart
• 2+ years of professional game development experience and Rest Api's integration using Unity 3D.
• Excellent knowledge of Unity and C#, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
• Experience with Rest and third party API's integration
• Experience with mobile and console game development
• Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
• Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Problem solving and debugging skills
• Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git/plastic scm.
Candidates having skills below will be
• Knowledge of socket.io library for multiplayer game development.