Job Description for Study Abroad Counsellor
1. Guide and counsel students in short listing the correct program and institution in accordance with the eligibility of the student keeping in mind their career plans and future immigration goals
2. Providing in-depth information to prospective learners, this includes counseling through phone, email, chat and social media.
3. Assisting the students with Filling online/paper applications and submitting the application to overseas Universities.
4. Proactively follow up on client inquiries (walk-ins and telephonic).
5. Connect with new leads generated through various marketing activities.
6. Active participation and contribution during education fairs, university visits and in-house seminars organized by the company.
7. To have an efficient mail communication with students, universities and 3rd parties
8. Checking status of applications after it has been processed and following up with overseas Universities for the Offer Letters to be issued and with students for payment of tuition fee deposits etc.
9. Guiding the selected students for their Visa application
10. Guiding the selected students for Scholarship & Loan process.
Qualifications for Study Abroad Counsellor
1. Looking for candidates with 1-2 Yrs of Experience in the study abroad sector, with experience in immigration (study) counseling.
2. Fantastic Communication and Interpersonal skills.
3. Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
4. Efficient with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5. Candidates must have full knowledge of Overseas Universities Admission Procedure.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
If you are interested in the job role, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are: https://www.edutravllr.com/