Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Work Schedule: On-Site
Shift Timings: 06:30 PM to 03:30 AM IST
We are hiring Technical Recruiters to support our Fortune 500 clients. As a Technical Recruiter on our enterprise recruiting team, you'll be responsible for supporting client needs within various fields of business. You'll act as a consultant, advisor, and a true business partner to develop strategic solutions, creative recruiting, and sourcing plans.
Who You Are:
- You're an innovator. You'll creatively build and maintain long-term client and candidate relationships by delivering high-level consultative solution-based recruiting services throughout a full-cycle recruiting process. You are quick to recognize areas for improvement and implement creative solutions.
- You exceed standards. N2S uses a variety of concrete, tangible metrics to track progress. You have a history of success and you're driven to surpass expectations.
- You're a team player. You love to work in a collaborative, fast paced team-oriented environment. You take a collaborative and proactive consultative approach with the ability to think outside of the box to develop creative solutions.
- You pay attention to the details. As a Technical Recruiter, you'll create job descriptions and interview guides for each new position with current and new clients. You'll review resumes, interview and present the best matched candidates that meet client standards. Details matter and you take pride in your work.
- You're tech-savvy. You'll partner with our clients to recruit top notch talent by utilizing state of the art technologies, including access to multiple job boards, LinkedIn and many other tools. You'll ensure workflow standards are met and maximize use of Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools. Bottom line: you're a pro at utilizing technology and resources to source and discover the best new talent.
- 4-years college degree in any engineering stream or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1+ years of recruiting experience for US clients.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated history of success
- Ability to handle high-volume requisitions
- Fierce and competitive spirit
- Position will commensurate with experience
- Recruiting experience across multiple industries
- Using JobDiva as an ATS
Why Net2Source | Our Employee Benefits
At Net2Source, we firmly believe that if we take care of our employees, they will automatically take care of our business needs. Our compensation & benefits are designed to create a motivating work environment for our employees which includes:
- Loyalty bonus (10% of Annual Salary)
- Annual performance bonus (up to 3 months of salary)
- Recurring uncapped incentives
- Paid Paternity and Marriage Leaves (7 days)
- Birthday and Anniversary Leaves
- Term Insurance of 20 lacs (100% paid by company)
- Health Insurance of minimum 5 lacs (100% paid by company)
Net2Source Inc. (www.net2source.com) is one of the fastest growing 100% minority owned NMSDC certified diversity total talent solutions company with an unprecedented YoY growth of over 100% for consecutive last 6 years.
We employ over 4200+ consultants worldwide serving Fortune 1000/Global 2000 Clients across 32 countries including North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC, ANZ, and Middle East.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Net2Source’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives stems from our Founders vision and commitment to improve quality of life of the communities around us. Our Founder and employees actively participate in social welfare activities to give back to society in our best spirits and be proud citizens. Please visit: https://www.net2source.com/our-csr-initiatives/ to learn more about our CSR initiatives.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
N2S is an equal opportunity employer. N2S does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, region, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, etc
Kindly share your resume here- firstname.lastname@example.org