ITIL V4 foundation certified
- Deploy, execute and improve Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes.
- Prepare and publish process documentation/ process reports / Post Mortem / Service catalogue.
- Conduct workshops and trainings on ITIL/Business Chain processes.
- Track, evaluate and highlight process/prodution improvements and concerns.
- Monitor and correct process non-compliance.
- Generate Key Performance Indicator (KPI)s and Key Risk Indicator (KRI)s.
- Execute controls at defined time and accuracy.
- Follow-up on end to end business process/ Business chain.
- Track Service Level Agreement [ SLAs].
- Regular co-ordination and communication with stakeholders.
- Crisis management and reporting.
- Knowledge on Business process is mandatory
- Good in Crisis / Incident management
- Good in Communication / Crisis call's
- Good in Coordinating with all the stake holders
- Able to arrive at the each Business process and get the incidents resolved