Green Valley Rehabilitation Health Center is now hiring dedicated CNAs for Full-time, Part-time and PRN positions!
Avalon Health Care Group is not looking for Unicorns, nor are we looking for perfect people. We are looking for real humans who want to work in healthcare and deliver life care to people in need of support. Our culture is driven by providing a reverence for life and a heart for healing. If this describes you, keep reading, or go ahead and click the apply button.
Benefits we offer:
• Our Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Pet insurance for FT employees, some available for PT.
• All shifts are available, if you prefer days, nights, evenings, weekends, P/T, F/T or On-call, we have it all.
• Tuition Assistance available
• We offer career advancement courses
• Start wage is based on years of experience
• Two weeks of PTO
($19.75 - $28.95/HR DOE)Responsibilities
The care you will provide:
• Ensuring residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning
• Assist in residents daily living activities
• Follow the plan of care for providing hygiene and oral care
• Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their needs
• Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure
• Maintain residents’ rooms in neat orderly and clutter free manner
The Requirements you need to have:
• Must be a Certified Nursing assistant in good standing with the State and maintain certification throughout employment with Avalon Health Care
• Meet State and federal requirements, generally 12 hours, in service education
• Read, write and follow oral instructions and written directions to accomplish the job
• Recent education or clinical hours are required
We take every precaution to protect our patients; depending on site specific Federal, State and County requirements, future Avalon employees may be asked to participate in COVID-19 testing procedures as a condition of employment.
Avalon Health Care Group is an equal opportunity employer including disability. Nothing in the job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment
We hope you join our team!
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
#AvalonCNAPandoLogic. Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location: Eugene, OR - 97401 , PL: 559975814