DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $40.00 - $60.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as an OR Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge RN) at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today!
$15K Sign-on Bonus for experienced Operating Room RNs!
(internal candidates not eligible for sign-on)
$5K Relocation for qualified candidates
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As an OR Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge RN) you will be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment. You will work under the general supervision of the unit’s director and you will assume responsibility for the direction and the coordination of all functions in the OR Department on your designated shifts. You will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients and to provide direction and supervisions to other staff caring for patients.
Here is some of what you can expect from being an OR Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge RN) with us:
- As an operating room (OR) Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) you will demonstrate skills as a resource person and liaison between the specialty team members, other staff members, surgeons, and vendors.
- You will assist with the overall management of patient care in the OR, supervises all staff, assists with performance evaluations, counseling and coaching of staff, hiring, and day to day operational supervision.
- You will be responsible for ensuring department compliance with state, federal, and healthcare regulatory agencies.
- You will work closely with other Clinical Nurse Coordinators (CNCs) to ensure that surgical procedures performed by specialty team members or other surgery staff members are thoroughly prepared prior to surgery.
- The Clinical Nurse Coordinator verifies the accuracy of preference cards and the OR schedule.
- The Clinical Nurse Coordinator works closely with the surgery schedulers to streamline and verify the flow of the OR schedule.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- ACLS and PALS certification required upon hire.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Two (2) years of acute care in the OR clinical specialty and leadership/ management experience is preferred.
The Operating Room team at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC) at Presbyterian St Luke’s Medical Center is a highly trained group of professionals who specialize in pediatric surgery – only pediatric surgery in our state-of-the-art Operating and Recovery Room suites. Our team works exclusively with infants, children and adolescents and understands their unique needs.
FACTS AT A GLANCE:
- The Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Presbyterian St Luke’s 84-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the largest in the Region.
- Presbyterian St Luke’s Medical Center leaves a legacy of over 135 years of exceptional medical care.
- Over 80 specialities and 1,000 specialists and primary care physicians.
- Three-Year Accreditation with Commendation from the Commission on Cancer The Joint Commission Accreditation.
- The 18-bed OR embraces diversity and learning.
- Robotics: 3 da Vinci Xi and 1 Medrobotics systems – least invasive surgery options.
Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensed for 680 beds, PSL provides the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke’s Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region’s most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease. While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant - putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We’re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.